Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hormones cause acne

« ...I remember hiding behind the couch in my living room as my sister brought her friends over. Why the hiding? Because I had toothpaste on my face trying to clear up the acne. I was caught off guard and the only thing I could think to do was hide. Surely, it was one of life's most embarrassing moments. I remember trying anything and everything in those days to get rid of my acne problems. If there was an acne face wash I tried it but nothing seemed to work. Fortunately, for you and me technology and modern medicine has caught up quite a bit in the past twenty five years. Yes, there are a great variety of effective acne face wash products on the market....
...People who swear by the effectiveness of Neostrata skin care for acne have seen and benefited from the effects of this brand's products which are specifically made for acne prone individuals. Neostrata skin care for acne consists of a number of products that will help your skin get rid of unsightly blemishes, keeping it clean and young looking. They also help your skin recuperate from the ravages of acne....»

«...Dosage for homeopathic treatment: they select one dose, and wait for a response. If the homoeopathist sees any improvement or change then the dose is working. So it continues the good work; but not to give another dose till the previous one stops showing improvement as it may cause the slow-down of the remedy then. There are few dosage which a patient has to take in every few hours as per burning or inflammation sensation and some remedies are not schedule but it prescribed as per the individual's response. In case, if a dose does seem to be working then another doe is given and response is awaited....»
Full Text: inimibableine.blogspot.com

tags: how to treat acne with tea tree, how to prevent acne with tea tree oil, chewing gum cause acne allergy

No comments: